Roger Gomez | Holiday visas for Australian citizens who want to travel to Peru
Roger Gomez Dental Surgery, located in Burwood and Fairfield in Sydney NSW, provides a range of general dental, preventative dental and cosmetic dental care in English and Spanish with an emphasis on using the most modern techniques and technologies.
Sydney dentist, Spanish dentist, Burwood dentist, dental surgery, mini implants, dentist fairfield, spanish speaking dentist sydney, roger gomez
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-16236,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-16.3,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.7,vc_responsive

Holiday visas for Australian citizens who want to travel to Peru

Photo by Natalie Pedigo on Unsplash

Holiday visas for Australian citizens who want to travel to Peru

This visa is for Australian citizens (between the ages of 18 and 30 inclusive) who want to holiday and work in Peru for up to a (01) year, during which time they can also undertake short-term work and study for a maximum of four months.


– Funds: To have sufficient funds for personal support during the stay in Peru, at the discretion of the competent authorities. It must be at least US $ 2,500 American dollars. Could be bank statements (i.e. current bank statement showing the last 3 months of transactions); and return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase it. It must be at least US $ 1,800 Americans dollars.

– Academics: To have a degree or hold tertiary qualifications or have satisfactorily completed or have been approved to undertake a third year of undergraduate university studies. All Australian documents (i.e. birth certificates, marriage certificates, university degrees, court documents, etc.) must comply with the official Apostille or stamp from The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).

– Proof of functional level of Spanish: to prove their fluency in Spanish language, there will be a set of interviews, in person or through Skype.


Where do I Apply?

It will be necessary to bring along all documents required and to apply in person. Your application may be lodged at:


Work and Holiday visa holders are entitled to work for up to 6 months with each employer and undertake up to 4 months of study. You can leave and re-enter Peru any number of times while the visa is valid.

Work and Holiday visa is valid for 12 months from the date of first entry, and holders are permitted to leave and reenter Peru any number of times during this period.

It is not necessary to have an offer to work or a job; or have been accepted or be enrolled at a university before. If you require more information, you could contact an agency. There are many agencies who offer their services. One of them is

The work and holiday visa programme begins the first of October 2017 and it will be for 1 year.

If you want to apply for a second Work and Holiday visa, which conditions would be announced in due time, or need more information please visit the website www.